The latest high-tech gadgets help reduce your carbon footprint.
1. Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel One of the preferred (and alternate) sources of energy is solar, and with this gadget everything is better. It features an intelligent charging system for smartphones that allows it to determine which device is charging and how much energy it needs. It also has a sign that tells you how to place the panel in order to receive the most sunlight.
2. Chant Mini™ This portable speaker is crafted with an exclusive REWIND™ fabric covering, blended bio-plastic and recyclable aluminum. Both stylish and dependable, the tiny device connects via Bluetooth to phones, tablets and any compatible device.
3. Cobra Squeeze Made by Booq, 47 percent of this backpack’s external fabric is made from recycled plastic bottle, and the remaining 53 percent is made from cotton. Small on the outside with a surprising amount of interior storage, the water-repellent backpack will protect your laptop and other devices from humidity and water infiltrations.
These must-have eco apps make being green fun and easy.
Ecoviate Android and iOS
This app rewards users for living an eco-friendly lifestyle. As you live a more eco-friendly life, you earn “eco-points,” which are directly correlated to the amount of carbon emissions you have reduced.
Transform pictures of your surroundings into the ideal sustainable environment. Users can import photos or snap new pictures and then select from a wide variety of green-themed images, symbols and slogans to overlay onto their pictures.
Green the Planet Andorid and iOS
Green the Planet is a simple video game that helps raise awareness about the environment. In the game, the user has arrived on a devastated planet and the objective is to help bring it back to life.