These beach-inspired pieces are great for catching rays — or simply dressing like you just did.
1. Toes in the Sand A modern take on the flip-flop, these Ipanema thong sandals offer the support you need, while playing on the studded trend. Available at Sand Angels in Camana Bay.
2. In the Shades These classic Ray Ban shades will keep your eyes protected from harsh rays. Available at De Sunglass Man, multiple locations.
3. Fully Floral Lilly Pulitzer’s colourful prints are always at home on Cayman’s sandy beaches. Available at The Cabana — a Lilly Pulitzer Via Shop in Camana Bay.
Sun Day best A day at the beach is made even easier — and more relaxing — with these beach day essentials.
1. Sand-Free Seating Looking to forgo laying in the sand? Opt for the Guy Harvey Marlin Elite Chair and channel the famed conservationist while giving back a little to the environment. Available at Guy Harvey’s Gallery & Shoppe.
2. Throw It Why use a regular towel when you can use a Ruby Mint luxury beach towel? These oversized yet stylish towels can even be used as a cover-up. Available at Ruby-Mint.com.
3. Tote This If you’re looking for something to carry all your beachside must-haves, this Island Company tote is spacious enough to fit almost anything. Available at Island Company in Grand Cayman.